The Film Commission Bayern is the first information and contact point for national and international production companies and acts as an interface and moderator for the production industry and the licensing authorities.
The Film Commission takes care of optimal shooting conditions and in 2014 launched the location initiative FILMkulisse Bayern, which aims to open up all regions of Bavaria for filming.
In addition, it promotes Bavaria as a film and media location at national and international festivals and markets.
As a certified Film Commission we are a member of the AFCI (Association of Film Commissions Inetrnational), EUFCN (European Film Commissions Network) and the GERMAN FILM COMMISSIONS.
- Filmlocation Database, Production Guide
- Location Tours
- Connectiong with co-production partners and service providers
- Location initiative FILMkulisse Bavaria
- Networking with contacts in the rotating regions
- 3-day scouting for project acquisition of international productions
- Research of motif proposals according to script specifications for project and initial acquisition
- Workshops and round-table events to network the film & tourism industries